Having just polished up my crystal ball, I'm quite sure that Adrian will........

Go to Haas for free, and with his talents bring the WCC to the team and WDC home for Nico Hulkenberg. Seeking a true challenge, Adrian gives up his proposed salary so that they can buy the Hulk out from his Audi contract, and once done they announce Adrian coming on board with the team. Adrian then sails off into the sunset, having taken a driver incapable of a podium during his career and turning him into a dominating WDC victor.

Despite his usual modest nature and old school habits, he starts taking notes with an iPad, and trash talks all other teams and drivers throughout the season, yelling things such as "Show me what you've got chumps!" Reliable sources within the media report that his large Haas drink container is usually filled with mostly various alcoholic drinks, though there is speculation as to what types. As for the team, all people other than Gene Haas are removed, and the bottom of the barrel employees hired in. Gene Haas reported that Adrian had clearly stated that given a couple hundred monkeys, he would build a championship winning car. He then put that in writing in a contract with Gene, and all of his financial wealth and worldly possessions would be at stake if he did not achieve his stated goal.

Seriously, until Newey states what he plans to do, we can speculate all day. With his talent no doubt teams will toss money at him, but we have no idea what his intentions or motivations might be. He might stay in the sport or other motorsports in some capacity, or he might just really sail off into the sunset as in his new sailboat, since he had stated a desire to sail around the world in it.

With the new regs coming into the picture it would seem to me that hoping to build a dominant car out of the gate would be a reach even for someone as talented as he is, so more than likely any hopes of more titles and such would imply a longer term if he does stay in the game. Or he could bow out having once again proven he is capable of producing a dominant car, as he has done the last few years with RB. Not that he has to prove much of anything anyway, he will remain legendary regardless of his path.

But you heard it here first. Hass will be given a car so dominant that Hulk will be the first 8x WDC.